Home > Forums > (UK) East Midlands (Instant Action)

Is there any guys who can make me cum here ??

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

sorry i had to get your attention, ive been looing for some phone sex, and then some private meetings, ive just had someone contact me and get straight to the point, he wanted me to sit on his face until i cum all over him, hmmmm this is exactly what im looking for , no time wasters !!

i love to meet guys once they have satisfied me and made me wet on te phone, without even touching me, it makes me even more horny when we meet up.
pm me first boys xx
Sexy PQ

Re: Is there any guys who can make me cum here ??

well up 4 it message me your details

hi sexy, i`d love to have a dirty chat n may be meet, ,,, xxx pete

Hi luv to have a dirty chat with you and make you cum

Steve

hi ill make you cum as i would cum at the same time.. i love phone sex but also real thing but i live in Spain let me know .. do u dress in undies and stockings .. i love to do that big time love to watch give oral sex and have my cock sucked till i come. there are three of us just who met once twice a month, wearing our wofes undies, stockings wanking and fucking each other whilst we watch dvds also great fun .. let me know if yo ever over in Marbella and you could join us as long as you "give and take"

i think i can release u over the phone i am really know how to do itimg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

hi hun , send me ya details to call you x

hiya im up 4 that babe

Babe I bet I could make you cum...Id like to meet you after a chat of course, then without speaking get right onto you from head to toe, I can lick your belly button from the inside then fuck you into the next melenium, Im hung like an aussie, (huge dick) can fuck for hours and am into anything you are into, no hang ups...img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Send your number to my inbox and i'll call u with 1 of my sexual tales and no doubt u will releaseexplode. U will sit in your own mess whilst i read u another tale until u explode again!!!

If you want to sit on a face then message me your details If you want you can piss on it as well.

send me your details and lets see what happens

yes i do, i want it now plz, get bak to me

hey there sexy im well up for you sittin on my face do u like ur bumhole being licked too