Home > Forums > Fetish (Fetishes and Other)

rimming ass licking

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Absolutely luv this ass licking thang, receiving as well as giving - of course, she has 2 b supa hygienic. Cannot imagine njoyin a session without it - from weak in the knees to driving me totally sexually insane to almost blowing a load - fuck, this drives me totally NUTZ, sometimes prefer it more than banging - makes me think, am I freaking insane (??)

I totally adore having my ass paid attention to.  I really need someone to lick it very hard and put their tongue in it all the while I would be playing with my tits.  Then they would need to use a lot of lube to get it all juicy and stick as many fingers as they can in and out of it while I  diddle my clit.  Then they would need to slide their very hard cock into my throbbing butthole and fuck it hard while I fuck my pussy with my fingers and my ass is filled with sweet hot cum.

I want two hands spreading my ass cheeks open, and a big sloppy tongue licking my ass. Relaxing that tight hole. Drooling in my spread ass, Probing as as I get wider and wider. Sliding your tongue inside, cumming as you fucking my ass with your tongue.

you girls need me  to be there.I am willing to help you ilout

Love to have my ass fucked and the cum sucked and licked out...
Also enjoy fucking atm

I love to be rimmed with your tongue slowly probing deep inside me, then to feel your fingers enter me at the same time as you try and stretch me open, enough to feel your toys, your fingers, your cock then your fist. 

Mmm love fisting so hott and feels so good

Umm so love to lick my lady's brown and to have mine licked by her, mutually is so hot. 

I totally adore having my ass paid attention to.  I really need someone to lick it very hard and put their tongue in it all the while I would be playing with my tits.  Then they would need to use a lot of lube to get it all juicy and stick as many fingers as they can in and out of it while I  diddle my clit.  Then they would need to slide their very hard cock into my throbbing butthole and fuck it hard while I fuck my pussy with my fingers and my ass is filled with sweet hot cum.

You found sum one I will do this for you, and for me, any time you ride me too! 

Tongue into a hot woman is the best .i love it.

Love tonguing woman nice clean ass, anyone available in Maryland???

You probably are.

For me it is strictly functional to clean out before deep anal play. I like to be totally clean when my mistress takes me to a strap-on gang bang. I keep stretching .....soon I will be able to take a fist. I do love being full of cock. 

Never had the pleasure of receiving myself but I have been dutiful and obliging when required and can say that I particularly enjoy giving attention to a nice tight (and freshly impeccably clean) little bum whilst going down on a partner and can confirm it always seems to drive them wild!

Love rimming girls!  The absolute best to stick my tongue deep into a beautiful woman’s ass!