Home > Forums > General (Spanish)

Spring in Torrevieja

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi,

We are a nice, sporty, easy-going couple.

We haven't visited Torrevieja before. Now we are wondering If someone could help us to find right places there, bars, clubs..etc and right people of course;)

It would be nice to find bar where we could take drink or two and meet (first) like-minded people...;)

Thank Youimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Re: Spring in Torrevieja

hi why torrevieja we live in a lovely village near allicante,we can accomadate if you would like to visit,we also have a hot tub so we can have lots of fun,send us a message we can get some friends arround and have a party.
dorothy and peter img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

Hi Dorothy and Peter,

Sounds good!
Thank You for Your answer. We have already booked accommodation. However Alicante is not far away ... ;)

hi why torrevieja we live in a lovely village near allicante,we can accomadate if you would like to visit,we also have a hot tub so we can have lots of fun,send us a message we can get some friends arround and have a party.
dorothy and peter

Hi,

If you want, I'd like to help you to enjoy your holidays in Spain, as I also live in Torrevieja

Have a look to my profile and send me a msg to contact me. I'm sure could have a great time together img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Kisses, img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

Jose

hiya,

hope you don't mind but i would like to join that party if the offer is there ;).

M
x

were a couple im kathy 40 bi and sub bobs 55 and fit, he done a season in the underground with his x wife sas, so he knows , the place well. and he knows the swingers club on the n332
and the nudist beaches, we were thinking of renting out there, i love all kinds of sex, love kathy n bob

im kathy sex mad, my friend who i live with has done summer season in ,the underground there, with his x sas, few years ago, we love the area swingers clubs n nudist beaches, would love to visist

hi cen i meet you img src="imagesadultemoticons012.gif"

Hi!
We are a swedish couple and we are going to spend the christmust in Torrevieja. We looking for a couple toimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" .

hi all

i live near guardamar and would love to have some fun, drop me a line. will try anything once

besosxxxximg src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

Any couples interested in meeting fit Irish guy?

hi we cpl 40s slim newbies we in torrevieja from the 9th jan we are near la siesta please get back to us

hi we geniune new cpl we in torrevieja from the 9th jan love to meet up with you 2 plz get back to us