Home > Forums > (UK) South Central (Instant Action)

Hotel Fun in Central London

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 03.12.2008 Date END: 04.12.2008 Hi, Anybody up for some fun in Central London, on Wednesday 3rd December, and are there any clubs in London open on a Wednesday ?
(couplessingle guys preferred)

Re: Hotel Fun in Central London

hi hotpear joe here...im in london would luv 2 meet up with u...please pass on details...thx...joe..xx

Would love to meet with you in London. If your still looking we can exchange a few more details.

Email me.

Hi there,

Sounds fun. :P

Come get me!

Ciao.

hi there hot pear, im Jay. Live in London. Im free on the 3rd and would love to join you. Please send me the details!

Hi Steve,

If you are seriously interested we will definitely be in Central London on 3rd - for 1 night only!!!

We are looking to have a gangbangorgy in our room, so if you have a lady friend as well who might have the inclination then the more the merrier.

And just because we are greedy we would like to go on to a club afterwards. Do you know of any open on a Wednesday night?

Look forward to hearing back from you

Hotpear

Hi sounds very interesting, I am a 46 yr old guy and keen to meet up. I will forward appropriate pics so you know I dont have two heads etc. As for clubs depends on what you are looking for but give me a clue and I will check out any venues before you come. Neil

hi i live in south london and would be very interested in this meet. please look at profile and let me know. pics can be provided thanks img src="imagesadultemoticons007.gif" nick

i am definitely interested. Will let you know about finding a partner. Don't know about clubs, but am sure there are some open. Won't you be tired?

Sxx

sounds interesting...

let me hear some more

i am in london and reasy as well pls let me know

Steve, are you unable to open the mail I sent you?

I cant put all the details on here - it is too public, so how am I gonna leet you know more ?

Jean

HI DAZ HERE WUD LIKE 2 MEET UP ON WED PLEASE LEAVE DETAILS. X

would luv 2 meet up with u

thanks
mark

i will be interested as i will be there tonightimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"