Home > Forums > General (Spanish)

Javea Couple Need Man for Threesome

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi ... Just a quicky

Well maybe more than a quicky really.

Javea couple seek good looking 35-50 man to attempt to satisfy wifes insatiable lust.

Must like stockings and leather!

Check my profile.

Javea Lady

Re: Javea Couple Need Man for Threesome

I'd love to join you. I can play both ways if you want also love photo n video fun img src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif"

Hi Im Jason im 35 good looking very horny, love stockings hhhmmm!! i love to give & recieve oral for hours & always look to satisfy the lady...
xxxx

Tempting ad you got

If you like to get in touch, send me an mail

So long

P

hi my names Jay ive tried gettin in touch before but your blocks were on E mail. Well heres a little about me i'm 5'7" dark hair brown eyes dark skinned and no i'm not coloured married but wife works away alot so she lets me enjoy myself as long as i tell her all about.which i do.i live near orba and think i could help ya hubby out with your addiction only joking .im 45 years old sturdy build and have been told im attractive just wish i was taller so i could say .tall dark and hansome but im not tall anyway if you like what you've read check out the profile and get in touch cheers Jay

Hi there

Steve here have property in Javea would love to chat to you in more detail

xxxxxxx

hi!

i luv stockings and adore leather it gets me so hard and swollen just thinking about u in a sexy pair of stockings.

i also have an insatiable lust that i cant control i just cant stop wanting sex i think about it all day and night. i luv women who appreciate a man who can fuck for so long without shooting then when it is time to CUM and the women is totally satisfied to shoot the most amount of spunk with so much power that u get horny again and want the cock in u straight away again.

Hi, we are a couple living near from moraira 35-40

Hi there!

Would really like to get in touch with you

paal att mcp . as

where are u located at?