Home > Forums > (UK) North East (Instant Action)

BiGay men needed......

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I am looking for 5 guys between 18-45 to fuck my mouth and cum all over my face. I want to eat some ass, east some cock and get covered in spunk. Mail me if you're interested

Re: BiGay men needed......

if you can host today before 2 or tomorrow before 1 then i'll fuck your mouth

i need my mouth fucked for the first time.....

maybe we can fuck each others?

Im in the Leeds area this week - available daytimes only though.

Let me know if you arrange something

hi i may be interested when and where?

hi im very intrested love the sound of it you lucky boy have lots of spunk to give hope to get yours in rtn ps wheres the party

Thanks to everyone who has replied. I would like to hold this on thursday at my house. If anyone is available for this in Knottingley west yorks please send me a mail and i will give you my address

I am up for it?

i love come an cock had dildo up me this morning wood u spunk in my face ximg src="imagesadultemoticons019.gif"

I am looking for 5 guys between 18-45 to fuck my mouth and cum all over my face. I want to eat some ass, east some cock and get covered in spunk. Mail me if you're interested

hi when can we meet for some fun

hi youve got a nice looking cock would not mind that in my ass and mouth

let me know where you are meeting I'll be there

hi beeston here close to white rose i would love to cum and have sum fun with your cum please get in touck please

Am interested. where

hi, would love to open up that tight arse! give me a shout!

hi i would love to meet up with you

Hi Live in York am Bi have never done any thing like this but have fantasised all the time getting really hard and horny I need to meet a guy who can get satisfaction from my hard cock and tight ass I am a Sumissive guy by nature ,

Putting this back out there to you guys. Anyone who is interested please reply or get in touch through the site
I am looking to do this first week of Jan. 5 guys minimum to spunk all over me and who knows, may end up being a bit more. Cum on guys i want your cocks and cum and will fulfill all your needs whether you want my ass, your ass, watersports. For a few hours i will be everything and anything you want