Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

sex at work

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

A woman of about my age kept passing me at work and would rub her arse against me every time she passed. This got so bad I was walking back from the coffee machine with a hard on. Eventually, I rubbed up behind her one day when we were in a que for sandwiches and she pushed me away, so I gave up and started to avoid her. Last week however, we were almost alone after work and she asked me to come and look at something in a side office. She bent over the table and said -up my arse rough you naughty bastard-what else could i do except leave her with cum dribbling down her leg until she got home. Since then we've done it twice, once even on the back of a bus, but she always wants it up the arse. I can't complain, but it makes me shoot my load quicker !

Re: sex at work

I once did a guy at his work place too,a Mercedes car dealership,I was told to arrive on his lunch break as a boy,when I got there he showed me up into an abandoned office over the dealership that noone uses where he told me that I had 10 mins to change into my maids outfit and wait for him on my hands and knees.I changed as quickly as I could and waited for him nerviously,when he came back he took me by my leash and walked me around the work space outside the office on all fours,then took me back into the office where he spanked me a bit with a wooden paddle and then put a condom on,he told me to sit up straight and pant and beg for his cock like a doggy,I did what I was told and then he let me suck his cock,I knelt before him and took him into my mouth,after a while of eating him he got impatient and held me by my ponytail and humped my face roughly,thrusting it into my throat and making me gag a few times,after that he took it out of my mouth and told me to take his condom off and masturbate him quickly,I rolled it off as fast as I could and quickly started jerking him off,shortly after that he blew a nice stream of milk onto my left cheek which I rubbed in by brushing my cheek up against the tip of his cock a few times,he laughed at that a bit and then gave me another 10mins to wipe my face and change back into my boys cloathes,he came back to show me out again,gave me a smack on the butt and I left before anyone got back from lunch break.I really enjoyed it too,I love being used.