Home > Forums > (UK) East Midlands (Instant Action)

Bareback fun in Grimsby

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

We are looking for a select young man to join us in Grimsby at the end of November for some spunky fun; we are not into chitchat, just meet, play and leave.

I am Jay a very sexy 37 yr old lady, size 12 with a great arse, Dee is 41, I love to fuck bareback; we both like cum fun, the bigger the load the better.

So guys what are we looking for? Men aged between 20 and 30 must be non-smokers, drug and disease free, clean and presentable, being bi would be an advantage but not essential, so if any of the above is an issue please don’t reply.

Please take time to read our advert and only reply if you are what we are looking for, we will ignore any that do not match what we are looking for. We are not time wasters but are selective as to who we meet, so please write a decent reply and send some recent pics, ours in return, Jay likes to see what's on offer.

Take care Dee and Jay XXXXX

Re: Bareback fun in Grimsby

hi have u got a date set yet, would be very interested in join you

Steve

drop the age think lasses and prepare for a real shag
pls feel free to drop me a line ( please )

We are jan and steve in hotel in area on tuesday 18th november if you want to meet us we will give mob numbers etc to prove genuine

i would be very intrested in driving to meet you both mail me your details if your intrested

Hi there,

Sounds fun. :P

Come get me!

Ciao.

hi im intrested in meeting take a mo to read my profile cheers liam

Wow! if only you were in Spain, it would have been awesome filling you up with my seed and watching it flow out.

Pat.