Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Single guys only, please read this!

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Much is written on this forum by singles about couples not replying, or even sending a, "Thanks but no thanks." We just want to let you know that we have had the same problem with a LOT of single guys! It does not matter what their reason is for not wanting to know us, we think it to be downright ignorant not to be bothered to even click, "Thanks but no thanks." So next time any of you feel like whinging, remember that you are not alone, it works both ways!
This subject has had so much coverage on this and other sites, we think it deserves a fixed spot as a forum header.
We are sure some couples will read this also and would be interested to hear from them, but only if they have experienced something similar please. This knowing who one or two of those couple might be!!! Would rather NOT hear from those couples who get unsolicited mail from single guys please!!

Good luck to all, Jose & Gloria

Re: Single guys only, please read this!

An ongoing topic.
As they say this story will run and run.
Please see my comments on,
"Whats happened to peoples manners"
also on,
"Do single guys meet couples"
The problem is with single females too.
There is a girl I would love to meet.
She is on line right now .
There are 2 unread messages in my outbox ? IS GOING ON.
I have got an address for her twice.
Is this an auto message.
img src="imagesadultemoticons025.gif"

...There is a girl I would love to meet.
She is on line right now .
There are 2 unread messages in my outbox ? IS GOING ON.
I have got an address for her twice.
Is this an auto message.
img src="imagesadultemoticons025.gif"

I've had many similar responses: Is the person genuine, does she really exist? If you look on the main page under, 'Top Video & Photo Profiles' you can see a profile called kinkylov...', when clicked it brings up the following message, "This profile has been deleted by our administration team. You can no longer view this profile". I've been a member for several months now and in all that time this profile and corresponding message has remained there and not been removed by the site admin! Why? This says a lot about the quality of the site!

Just a note to add:-
We have chatted with 5 other couples, spanish and english of varying ages who have all had similar results. Chatting with guys by phone or internet, eventually making arrangements to meet them and then some of the guys don`t turn up. We are all in agreement on this one that a lot of guys seem not to expect to get sex with couples, but play the game anyway as sort of a fantasy challenge thing, then chicken out at the final hurdle.
This is nothing that cannot be understood and apart from the annoyance it causes us and the other couples, is just another part of lifes rich tapestry.

Happy swinging, Jose & Gloria

Jargon, no doubt there are time wasters amongst single males and let's not forget single females too but it's my bet that many more couples have had much more successes arranging meetings with single males than single males have had meeting couples!

I can't understand why you think using the forum to voice one's opinion is "Whinging"?

Further to my comments yesterday.
I have done some invistagating.
On the main c 4 page it says we are linked to 10 sites.
If you turn off the link box on search toy get quite different results.
Here are mine.
Females in cleveland 3 pages on all , 1 page on off.
Females in NE 12 PAGES ON ALL, 4 PAGES on off.
Are the Females getting better results on other sites.
I have asked C 4 admin to clarify the wording of what people are looking
for in the profiles.
"Wish to meet M and F And Couples"
DO THEY MEEN M and F together or seperately.
So far no reply.
Will keep you posted.

Actually there are probably a lot more than 10 i know of at least 6 myself not including the site i run which i wont mention since we are not allowed to promote our own sites on the site.

Jargon, no doubt there are time wasters amongst single males and let's not forget single females too but it's my bet that many more couples have had much more successes arranging meetings with single males than single males have had meeting couples!

I can't understand why you think using the forum to voice one's opinion is "Whinging"?

Dear TOO1,

Of course you are correct, but you must believe that couples and single females have the edge and of course have more success. The simple fact that single males are in the majority makes this possible.

As far as the use of the word "whinging" is concerned, please read again what was written and note the context in which it was used.

Jose & Gloria

Hi TOO1,

Not sure how you work that one out about couples having more success meeting single guys? For every couple who meet a single guy, there must have been a single guy involved DUH? Even Homer Simpson knows that.
Oh and yes, we like to meet single guys also.

Roy and Roma

Not sure how you work that one out about couples having more success meeting single guys? For every couple who meet a single guy, there must have been a single guy involved DUH?

If, for example, there were 10 couples and 100 single guys you could have each couple meeting a single guy, with a success rate of 100% but the single guys success rate would be only 10%, much less successful.

Of course if one of the single guys meet many couple it brings his own success up but the overall success of single guys down (as less single guys meet couples) and if a couple meets more than one single guys it brings the average success of single guys up (unless all the single guys they meet already met couples before).

Does that enlighten you?

Sri

yeah, what i would like 2 know is how i can send a message to about 30 single women & 2 reply, sends me her picture, e-mail address and asks 4 a quick reply then cant even say if she likes my picture or not? then most of the others cant click no thanks! it dont make me feel insure cause i reckon i'm alright and some stranger could'nt make me feel otherwise, but it does make me think they did'nt get the mail in the first place, like what 1 girl said 2 me.

Srilumpa mon ami,

As a couple we have met and had sex with 14 different single guys in the last 15 months, so what does that does for your arithmetic? Most couples who are into single guys meet more than one we believe, so it`s a bit harder to work out. The fact of life is that there are so many more single guys who are looking is natural and to be expected.
Lucky us! Jose & Gloria

Srilumpa mon ami,

"As a couple we have met and had sex with 14 different single guys in the last 15 months, so what does that does for your arithmetic?"

It doesn't do anythings to my statistics. Yes, you have made 14 guys successful but you are 14 times more successful than any one of them (based on available data).

Do you measure success as a binary value (met a couplesingle or not) or as a quantity (meeting two couplessingles is twice as much success)?

If using the former then if for example there are 10 time more singles than couples then you need the couples to meet on average 10 singles at least for all the singles to be successful.

If using the latter (more meets is more success) then the couples are 10 times more successful on average than the singles because there are 10 times less of them and only a change in the singlescouples ratio can change that.

That said, single datum don't generally say much about statistics (unless it is an extreme case of a statistic saying 100% of this is that way and you find a single datum of this not being that way) as statistics are about large populations.

Ok, last post about math hopefully, it's the wrong forum for that. And if you like math and, being on this site, like sex then you might want to give a try to "Mathematics and Sex" By Clio Cresswell: haven't read it myself yet, though).

Oops,

I'm not even able to move the quote tags around :(. Luckily there is an edit button.

While I am at it may I make 1 or 2 suggestions to separate the wheat from the chaff, starting with the low tech idea first.

1. Try to favorise people who make the effort to write properly rather than writing as they speak. I know that a lot of people think that grammar and spelling are dead on the net (treating it as a written oral medium) but if somebody can't be bothered to spend a little bit of time polishing his writing then is heshe going to bother showin up? Of course it wouldn't do to go to the other extreme and become a grammar nazi.

2. A bit more hi-tech as it would be better implemented by the website, a ranking system where you can rank a person after a meet on whether they showed up or not and whether the meet was a good experience or not. Such a ranking system should only be open for premium members as you don't want people to start fake accounts to rank fake meets between themselves and these imaginary friends.

However even without the backend on the site it should be possible to start a thread in one of the forums where you can say who you met with (or failed to) and how it went (no need for details but saying you got along well or didn't and why ("he was unpleasant" or "nothing especially wrong with him, we just didn't get along all that well" would be a start)).

Any thoughts?

Hi there

I believe if one arranges a meeting...no matter if single or couple...it is just common courtesy to either come or cancel. We actually never exeperienced that, everytime we arranged to meet a couple they did turn up...maybe we were just lucky....

Ooops, I was I allowed to comment?

Wolfycande

Dear srilumpa,

All a bit too hi tech for us, action is what everyone is looking for?
This to you from two people who failed their 11 plus exams, one also with dyslexia. But yes we agree that grammar should not be left out in the cold. Go to the Kinky Kiwi website to find a man who believes that bad grammar and bad spelling are part of his charm, or so he tells me his fans have told him!!
I find this forum a bit of relaxation at times, but also sometimes very boring and math does nothing to help in that direction. Nothing personal!! Your other ideas for solutions to this website`s problems go much to deep for the site owners, we believe, so best left to wend it`s own merry way with nobody at the helm.
You can adjust your data to 15 happier guys now if you wish.

Regards, Jose & Gloria

Hi TOO1,

Not sure how you work that one out about couples having more success meeting single guys...

Roy and Roma,

Ohh dear, it's basic common sense really and doesn't require too much to figure it out, perhaps you should stop watching, The Simpsons!

I agree with Wolfcande - good manners cost nothing. If somebody contacts you, it is only polite to send a reply (even a thanks, but no thanks) within a short time of having read the contact.

I'd say this applies to any sort of contact, but is even more important if you have arranged a meeting. If you can't get to the meeting, you should make contact to say so - the earlier the better, I'd have thought.

Ohh dear, it's basic common sense really and doesn't require too much to figure it out, perhaps you should stop watching, The Simpsons!

Dear T001,
You never seem to get the point and always have to get personal. What Roy and Roma were trying to say was fairly simple for anyone to work out, for every couple who meets a single guy, there must have been a single guy involved??
Now I can tell you the obvious, that there aren't enough couples who meet single guys to make all the single guys happy. Sri lumpa's math aside, we are doing our best to help with the problem. Next time you write, please try to have something positive to offer.
A letter to he site owners wouldn't hurt, to ask them to weed out the people who never read their mail, for example?
Jose & Gloria