Home > Forums > Gangbang, Orgy, & Groups (Fetishes and Other)

Gangbang me in Spain

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I am a very sexy 40-something English lady who loves the attention of lots of men at the same time. I have a lovely curvy size 12 figure, with 34G boobs and smooth shaven pussy. I am looking for a group of guys to use my body and cover me in lovely cum on a regular basis. In the UK I was lucky enough to have a lovely guy who would organise get-togethers for me. He would arrange accommodation and co-ordinate with the guys to give me the time of my life. I would love to have a similar friend here in Spain to organise get-togethers on the Costa Del Sol for me. If you think you could do that for me I PROMISE to make it worth your while!!! My record is 13 men in one session - can we beat it?!!!

Re: Gangbang me in Spain

well well, what can i say?
Im in my mid 20's, sexy, good looking and slim lad from scotland.I want to be your toy boy and help fill your fantasy's.
If you want your own young lad, then im your man. For 5 years I had healthy, normal sex life, however love the older woman and want to try lots of new things!

I own luxuary appartment but only suitable for 1 on 1 or a trio or possably quads. I do have access to a luxery villa but i would want to get to know you before stared using there as not my property. Have transport so can tavel. I live in marbella.
If interested contact me back and post an image, I will return a image of me to you from that. I do not have one loaded on this web page. or would send it know.

xx

Re: Gangbang me in Spain

Hello there you dirty girl,

I am in Malaga tomorrow night (Sunday 0211) and would love to join in the fun. I´m an attractive male and have a nice hard cock that I´m sure you would love to use.

Feel free to invite as many people as possible.

T