Home > Forums > Fetish (Fetishes and Other)

Fet for black cum

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I am married,to a kinky man,thats nice.I have this fetish,to have nice black boys,pumping their cum into me. Not just small drops,but enough to
make my belly full,and have it running out of my pussy,and all over my body. Im a shy girl,so would never ask a group to do it.However I told my partner,if some one got me drunk enough,or unable to resist,I would like it very much.Ive seen many photos,of young girls with big black cocks,and
know,i would have enjoyed it,in my twenty's,but missed out. Now I need
a very kinky black horny man,that knows how to make a shy white girl
a cum slut,for all his friends,without me,able to say im worn out stop.
To try for a good pint of cum,in me,and more over me,my partner says,if you can get it,take it. So where is my big black bad man.img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons023.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons023.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons022.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons023.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons023.gif"