Home > Forums > Looking for Meets Now (CD / Trans)

Slut TV for Horny Guys

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

It’s been a while but I now have a few opportunities to play out dressed and ready and I’m feeling very receptively horny. I can meet some nights outdoors, in cars or possibly a discreet motel if any one interested in a couple of weeks time around Mon 10 Nov onwards.
Will meet clean discreet horny guys with hard, full cocks -no stringsfees - who know what they want from a sexy TV and intend to get it and who intend to spread my legs and unload - all the way. Will submit to horny guys, as when dressed I am very passive and sub and fancy being used repeatedly as a quickie slut to be taken full advantage of.
Lancs North West Area area and can travel to any reasonably local discreet sexy locations to meet Love to be seduced as a sexy pick up slut and enticed into back of a car or dark wood or car park or alley.
Will definitely meet guys with horniest sexiest dirtiest replies of how you intend to use this TV slut.

Re: Slut TV for Horny Guys

Sorry, actually not sorry at all, but that arse and mouth are just demanding to be slammed by a hard throbbing cock.

If you want to feel your head grasped and pulled on to hot flesh, which forces itself to the back of your throat. And being tied over the arm of a chair or table while finger are pushed urgently into your intimate holes before you're reamed by a pulsing lubed up dick just get in touch.

Sit on it and enjoy...img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Hi - Definately up for it. TVJoanne
xxx

hey hun, im in manchester from wednesday till sunday if you fance meeting for some fun ;)

Hi, Joanne, you sound like a fun girl!

Nothing better than a sub tgirl. Would love to lead you round a hotel room in dog collar and lead while your wearing stockings and suspenders, for you to go on all fours on the bed while I spank your lovely arse, and then tie you to the bed as I take you from behind. Would also love to have a long 69er with you, finishing off in each other's mouths or faces.

PM me with an email address and let's meet!

xxx J