Home > Forums > Fetish (Fetishes and Other)

Let us dominate you

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

looking for a mature sub couple of single who wants us to dominate them online at first, watching us on msn, email, pics and things like that ....reward us as your masters and who knows where it may lead.

Re: Let us dominate you

hi im a single guy that likes to be dominated if your intrested in me for your pleasure please get in touch thanks x

dominated

im up to be dominated im from cambridge

county down dog

please let come and your dog. looking for anybody especial couples who live in south down. you can pick me up and put me in the boot of your car. if there any other games you want play i be all for it.

love to be dominated

I am a bi guy 38 who is very dirty . I can be sub and am willing to do anything for my dom. I hope we can play dirty some time.
love dirty dave xxxxximg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:Let us dominate you

hey check my profile out, if u like it im up for anything x

Dominate away img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

RE:RE:Let us dominate you

i love to be dominated

i would love for you both to domanate you if u are intrested let me no and all post my email adress so we can start strate away and hopfly by the end all be a verry obedont 18 yer oled mail img src="imagesadultemoticons017.gif"

fetish domination

looking for a master to trai this sub slave in sexual deprivation and spankings ime in manchesterimg src="imagesadultemoticons019.gif"

RE:Re: Let us dominate you

Nice. Would like to get in touch, but you're not a couple anymore. M or F ?

Re: Let us dominate you

i'd love to be dominated!

Dominate me

hey want a young submissive male to dominate at your will.
I'm up to try anything at least once cause if you don't try you'll never know