Home > Forums > Dogging (Fetishes and Other)

straight couple for older voyeurs

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

30's couple both straight,looking for much older voyeur friends, good looking busty blonde, ,size 16, 36DD tarty underwear.meet up in west mids, soon gets her tits out & puts on cocksucking show for older gents only , (the older the better) you must be clean & discreet non pushy & friendly. as will lead to a regular thing for the right gent,looks aren't important,

Re: straight couple for older voyeurs

sounds fun to me contact me to arange meet Orack50

Hi

I am 50, big boob and bukkake lover, friendly, reliable and can travel, please let me know when and where would love to join you guys img src="imagesadultemoticons026.gif"

Clive

love too ... tell me where n when

50 and love watching.......

Hi Would love to meet up join in.Im 60 genuine from near oxford.Please get in touch

Love to meet , when and where would be your decisionimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Hi

Live in the west mids and would love to watch, contact me where and when

have fun !!!

Would love to have some fun. Often travel to the Midlands.
Let me know - OldRascal

Hi,,Im paul,,54,,Company Director,married,looking for voyer fun,,im west mids,,where would you both be and when,,Regards,,Paul

I am 64 clean and friendly. Like to see a lady enjoying herself and receiving all the attention. Really enjoy watching love to chat and mee6t you.

Jo

i can also provide cock sucking shows for mature voyeurs with my wife if anyones interested

Hi guys love to watch if you dont mind me getting real close if you ever get within 30mls of Milton Keynes (over 60 and very active)

like to be sucked too but not greedy lol

I am a 60 year old horny male and would love to meet you when I am in the midlands, which is fairly often.

Love

Joe xxxx

Hear from you soon and have a Happy Christmas and a Horny New Year.