Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

Orgy Party for Genuine CouplesFemales

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 27.09.2019 Date END: 27.09.2019 Hello Genuine Couples & Females,

Previously i hosted two orgy parties at my place with full privacy. Again, I would like to Host an Orgy Party consisting of 34 genuine Couples and females on next 20th or 27th Sep (Friday) from around 3 pm to 7pm. The couplesfemales have to be Educated & from good social background with absolute sincere commitments to keep everything confidential & private, so that all guests have similar status and mentality. Interested couples have to verify themselves over phone for the sake of safety and privacy issue.
( Single males are not allowed.)

Points: Nice conduct and mannerism, Enjoy with mutual interest (no insisting), Photography and video are not allowed. Take memory in your mind, not in device. Getting drunk is not allowed. Play adult games together, gossip, have fun, No money is involved, Any one can be volunteer to add foods & drinks (Optional). Identity will never be disclosed at any stage, before during or after party.

Only interested couples & females can mail Me. Based on your interest, party will be organized or postponed. Mail me without hesitation.

Thanks.

Why not single male dear???

Because couples do not welcome, and feel insecure.

Hi i am interested and i can join with my lady friend. i am a forieghner

Hi i am interested and i can join with my lady friend. i am a forieghner

It will totally depend on the concern and approval of other married couple who will have interest to join. Above all, importance of everyone's privacy and secrecy are very important. Lets see how the feedback comes, if we find good number of genuine couplesfemales, only then party will take place. Thanks.