Home > Forums > (UK) South East (Instant Action)

Looking for.... lots of fun! ;) please read on..

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi,

I'm new to this site and in fact to swinging altogether. Im looking to find somewhere in the Londonessex area to meet people for some indoor and outdoor fun. Im looking for various types of females and couples. Below I have listed what im looking for:

1. A single bibi curious female 18-25ish, who would like to be me and my gf's kinky sex slave! Idealy you would be inexperienced and innocent looking. If you have a goth or emo look even better! tats and piercings are welcome! Big busted girls are perfect! As we are both tit lovers! Although if you think you can fit that description please send us an email.

2. A mature females 30ish+ the older the better. You have to be the typical milf type. This is one of my fantasies. A mrs robinson role. I play the younger guy who needs teaching...

3. A female who needs a f buddy! you can be in a relationship or married. If so the other half must be a voyeur and very submissive.

4. single bi ladies... Im looking to arrange a small bi girly gang bang for my gf(its going to be a suprise!). Shes very bi and loves playing with girls. Her type of girl is 19ish-30ish. You have to be a slim to medium build with huge assests. A minimum of a C cup. But the bigger the better! Idealy she would love a girl or girls with an E cup.

Well thats it. If any one is interested. Please send me an email with contact details ie email address. We are only standard members

Love Matt.
xxx