Home > Forums > Clubs & Venues (The Social Scene)

Checking ground for daytime swingers club Aberdeenshire.

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hello everyone,

First of all, hope this is the right forum section to start this thread. [Please move to the right section if I got it wrong.]

I would love to start some sort of daytime club in Aberdeenshire, so am just checking things out here. Don't expect this to take of straight away, or at all; I have zip experience in this kind of thing.

There are plenty people here that could meet during daytime. When I say club, I mean the likes of a circlegroupbunch of people including males, females and couples. I would like to achieve an approximate 50-50 ratio men to women.

As I am genuine I would only be looking for other genuine people.

The keywords here would be: (apart from fun, lol)
1: genuine,
2: daytime,
3: clean,
4: discreet.

Any and all reactions are welcome, this is an idea that has not even started its teething problems.

Would like to hear from people that have attemptedsucceededfailed in similar ideas.

Have fun out there.

J.

Re: Checking ground for daytime swingers club Aberdeenshire.

Hi there...

There was a guy tried to start a 'club' like this a while ago but not sure if it really took off. Plenty guys but not so many women i guess, as always.

Anyway, hope you have some success recruiting some members. Ill help where possible

Freewilly

Re: Checking ground for daytime swingers club Aberdeenshire.

Hi there...

There was a guy tried to start a 'club' like this a while ago but not sure if it really took off. Plenty guys but not so many women i guess, as always.

Anyway, hope you have some success recruiting some members. Ill help where possible

Freewilly

Hey and thanks for the reply. No news yet, though. Keeping it up.
J.