Home > Forums > Looking for Meets Now (CD / Trans)

gagging tv in cheshire, looking too be used n screwed

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

hi there, im in warrington in cheshire, will travell, love too dress up girly n would love too be used.......suck cock n be screwed, somewhere out the way, n then be just left there once youve cum n walked off..................used me like youre slut, maybe i`ll meet you again n let you use me as youre tv girlfriend cum slut?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx free this thursday day. message me on profile

Re: gagging tv in cheshire, looking too be used n screwed

Hi, absolutely love the sound of your profile babe, I'm 18 and from St Helens. I'd love to fuck your warm mouth. Would want you to come to me with your uniform in a bag. Would let you in and you'd get changed in my bathroom. Youd come into the bedroom to find me stood waiting for you. I command my slut to her knees n fuck her warm mouth. Get her to lick and suck my big balls until im hard before cumming on her face.. mmm id fuck ure tyt hole sensless.. Hope your interested. free monday teu n fri mornings.. reply on ea as im only a classic member. so mail if poss n ill respond on ea. thanks bbe. really hope to hear from you. your perfectt

definitly up for this m8.. im 18, toned n from st helens. could meet in local feild or wood but ideally prefer home (can accom) message me bbe xxx

Hey, channtelle would like some of you, Peter

Sounds good to me - would love to treat you like my personal cumslut. Can accommodate or travel. Message me and we'll sort something out.

RE:gagging tv in cheshire, looking too be used n screwed

would love to meet up for some dirty fun

RE:RE:gagging tv in cheshire, looking too be used n screwed

Tell me where babe and I'll be there x

gagging tv in cheshire, looking too be used n screwed

get in touch and i will be there