Home > Forums > Bukkake (Fetishes and Other)

my love of cum

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

What I can't get out of my head,is my fant to play the roll of snow white and the seven perverts. Ever since my back gave out,and stopped me enjoying long hours of sex,without pain. I think about things ive seen in mags.Where men have spiked girls drinks to rape them. Not that I seek that. However the thought came to me,If I found a kinky man,that could
fix my drinks,so I would be able to have lots of sex. Then I would love to try it,just one time. Be the star Snow White,go willing with my partner,he would drive me to and from the love spot.Have my 7 complete strangers make love to me,as i lay in a nice deep sleep.My partner drive me home after to wake in my own bed,full,satisfied,with some sex pics to boot.
Then I would be up for it. Well there its stuck in my mind for many months,and just keeps me needing to be a one Saturday night sleep slutimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons023.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons023.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons023.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons023.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons023.gif"

Re: my love of cum

would love 2 do that for u baby get in touch ximg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

count me in, just let me know when and where

would love to help out with that get in touch with more details img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

give it to ten more times,10 times is never enough. Make me a real slut sleeping beauty. cum loving married clean lady,needs to be used for full sex flesh to flesh,cocks to pussy .img src="imagesadultemoticons023.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons023.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons023.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

im very interested in this just send details.img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Hi there you slut! lol, would love to meet up with you, hope you like younger guys, im 19, as its a fantasy of mine to fuck an older woman, all your kinky ideas turn me on and make me so horny, i want to be in you! Please get back to me Mark x

I'd love to be involved please get back to me with more details.....

Id love a meet please send more details

always willing to help im not Doppy im not Sleepy but i could be Happy :)just let me know when and where.
pm 4 xxx pic's

Hi,

I would love to attend, send me some details, I'm a heavy cummer, and I love older women.

Every one want's to attend,but no one can arrange the whole thing.
Snow white never had this problem.She was doped and fucked by 7.without knowing,the wicked witch,and lovers