Home > Forums > Socials & Parties (The Social Scene)

Swingers Party 11.10.08 start 7.30pm for couples,ladys. & small amout of single males

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 11.10.2008 Date END: 12.10.2008 Swingers party at my farm house in the countryside of Shropshire 5 miles west of Shrewsbury with no neighbours & all parking is off rd
cost.
couples £25
single lady's £15
single men £20
start 7.30 pm for drinks fun to start about 8.15 pm
play area's
3 bedrooms
2 rooms with open fires
outdiuldings
barn
caravan in the yard
if you like some dogging outside play in the cars or anywhere you like outside
the party is open to any couples, ladys, & a small amout of single men

Re: Swingers Party 11.10.08 start 7.30pm for couples,ladys. & small amout of single males

hi

im a 27 year old single guy, tall, attractive with a great sex drive who would love to come to your party this sat

can you tell me if i am allowed to come and also what your address is please

thanks

nick x

Re: Swingers Party 11.10.08 start 7.30pm for couples,ladys. & small amout of single males

Hi

We are a couple and would like an invite please.

Many thanks

Mick & T

Date start: 11.10.2008 Date END: 11.10.2008 Swingers party at my farm house in the countryside of Shropshire 5 miles west of Shrewsbury with no neighbours & all parking is off rd
cost.
couples £25
single lady's £15
single men £20
start 7.30 pm for drinks fun to start about 8.15 pm
play area's
3 bedrooms
2 rooms with open fires
outdiuldings
barn
caravan in the yard
if you like some dogging outside play in the cars or anywhere you like outside
the party is open to any couples, ladys, & a small amout of single men

Hi
I'm a single male...if there are any invites going, I'd love one , please...
thanks a lot
dan

Hi im a single guy good looking and a very good sex drive and love eating pussys and would love an invite to ur party,thanks vinny ximg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Hi

Interested single male. Educated and respectful. If it's too late for this party, perhaps you'll bear me in mind for future events?

All the best

Mak