Home > Forums > Socials & Parties (The Social Scene)

ESSEX GREEDY GIRLSGENTLEMANS WEEKEND AFTERNOON PARTY SAT. 25th OCTOBER MIDDAY till 4.0pm

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

LOCATED AT A LUXURY DISCREET COUNTRY MANSION SET IN 9ACRES with 10 BEDROOMS and SWIMMING POOL close to MAIN LINE RAILWAY STATION in CENTRAL ESSEX.
GREEDY GIRLSGENTLEMANS AFTERNOON PARTY FROM MIDDAY till 4.0pm
SATURDAY 25th OCTOBER 2008

PLEASE ASK US for full details
COUPLES & SINGLE FEMALES also WELCOME
DON'T MISS THIS HOT PARTY!!!

JEFF & AMY

Re: ESSEX GREEDY GIRLSGENTLEMANS WEEKEND AFTERNOON PARTY SAT. 25th OCTOBER MIDDAY till 4.0pm

Hi!

Please send me details of the party on 25th October.

Thanks very much.

Peter

Re: ESSEX GREEDY GIRLSGENTLEMANS WEEKEND AFTERNOON PARTY SAT. 25th OCTOBER MIDDAY till 4.0pm

Please send me all the detailss - thanks Sam

Perfect timing for a party - from my point of view, would love to try and make it if fit the criteria - please send me details.
Cheers
x

Hi Jeff and Amy

me and a friend are interested, could you please provide me with some more details?

Regards

Will

Re: ESSEX GREEDY GIRLSGENTLEMANS WEEKEND AFTERNOON PARTY SAT. 25th OCTOBER MIDDAY till 4.

hi

i will be interested in coming to your party. I am single and as my profile says i like swinging

Tana

hi

i am very interested in coming to the party

i would certainly be a welcome addition to the party with my large sexual appetite

please tell me more about where you are etc

nick x

Hi,
GreedyGirlsGentlemans Party 25th October Central Essex (see events)interested?
Jeff

Hi contact me for more details

Re: ESSEX GREEDY GIRLSGENTLEMANS WEEKEND AFTERNOON PARTY SAT. 25th OCTOBER MIDDAY till 4.

leave your details on our e-mail.Thank you
Jeff & Amy xx

Hi Jeff and Amy,

Would love to come. Please let me know of the details,

Thanks

DUE to site rules with can't give out contact details on the forum
TO ALL YOU GOOD PEOPLE WHO HAVE ASKED FOR MORE INFOMATION
PLEASE SEND US A PRIVATE MESSAGE AND WE WILL REPLY

THANK YOU

JEFF & AMY

img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"