Home > Forums > General (Spanish)

bi oral session

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

looking for first time oral bi session. can accom. must be discreet. looking to get to know someone first before meet.

img src="imagesadultemoticons019.gif"

Re: bi oral session

Hi
I love to suck cock. Where are you? I will drain your balls with my greedy mouth.
Call me.

would love to have some fun with you xoxoxoimg src="imagesadultemoticons005.gif"

Please, study my profile (carefully and we can take it from there) I'd like to mail you but can't, apparently your setting is blocking my mail. The solution is in my profile x

Hi

Just new here so wondering whether I will get a reply.

:)

are u a man or woman

lisa

hi there,, wat is it ur lookin for ? mule

hello u in aberdeen mate ?

Check out where I live on my profile then get in touch

hi iam up for sucking your cock untill u shoot all you come get in touch img src="imagesadultemoticons019.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" ANY PUSSY LICKERS OUT THERE

i have emailed you

check out where i am from

shame u so far as would love too help you both with that
img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

hi just to say i like your pic. im a bi guy and am looking for same to enjoy some real bi fun with ..wou;ld u like to meet let me know okimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Hi involved

By the time you read this you'll have had your first experience I guess. I am where you were, ie looking for a first time. AMybe we can cam up or meet for experience. I'mout near Gib, hope not too far from you.

Wait to hear

yes would love to lick pussy

hi my name is ken where do you live as i am very interested .love oral and anal and most things. im 64 but stillvery sexually active . if interested get in touch

hi my name is ken where do you live as i am very interested .love oral and anal and most things. im 64 but stillvery sexually active . if interested get in touch
img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"