Home > Forums > Scotland (Instant Action)

BBW cute and sexy

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

New to scene, looking for friendly males possible couples in time, to show me the way.Check out my profile and say hi

Re: BBW cute and sexy

hello there cute and sexy,
i was wondering if i could be the first to leave a message for, i will help make the leap from new to like everyone else,
lots of hugs and kisses
from another romantic
ryan
xximg src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif"
ps am doing to much

I like that guys style, now there isnt enough charm to beat that, is there?

M

x

hi poppy drop me a line would love to meet you img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Lovely profile - if there`s any fantasies you want to act out - let me know!

hiya there's nothing better than a good sized lady, i would love to meet up i'm only 20mins away no probs, check my profile and get in touch img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" xxx

Hi will be starting new job in edinburgh on monday maybe we could get together sometime

male here, looking for playmates too, nice and simple, msg me

hi you are hot check my profile and let me kno if you want to meet up

if you fancy having a TV then I'm your man & woman. Just think best friends & partnersimg src="imagesadultemoticons022.gif"

Love BBW...check my profile, and if you're interested, drop me a line.

Hi Poppyup

Just across the water, and I work near Edinburgh... a hop and a skip to East Lothian... and then you'll benefit from the jumpin'! Could meet you of an evening, or make the trip for a fun time some Sat or Sun.

Definitely interested, especially when you show a derriere like on your profile! Take advantage of my maturity - take advantage of me... Ready to poppy up for poppy up!

check my profile at
AOBHACH

GMAIL me honey

COM on!

img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

wow you look good sweetie, Im in aberdeen for a week, love to meet for some fun

Hi sweetie, love to berdeen for the week, feeling very horny

hi sexy xx

hi cute and sexy im pete. graham 5 im in glasgow on gmail im new to this aswell so we could experiment 2gether and learn the ropes! im a nice guy from neilston im 24 goodlookin good sized cock and willing to try new things hopfully with you!img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" hope to ere back from you xx