Home > Forums > Fetish (Fetishes and Other)

Hubby wants Cuckolding

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

My Hubby wants me to have sex with another man, I'm well up for this however I have a kink to go with it.

I'm going to tie hubby up so he can hear me having sex, I'm then going to have him clean me and clean my stud up, I then want him to suck my lover back firm and tehn going to have his arse shagged-he won't be able to do anything as he will be tied up, I'm going to film it as his arse gets filled with hot sticky spunk!

I reckon he'll enjoy it as i've shagged him with my strap-on a few times and he loved it so this is just the same really isn't it?

So watch out guys I'll be viewing your profiles soon looking for someone to fulfill this!!!

xxxxx

J.

Re: Hubby wants Cuckolding

plz let me do it img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

just call me
im free most weekends or during the week
ill train him 2be the perfect male sub slut !!!
Speak soon

Matt xxxx

i am well up for this drop me a line and some way of contacting you XXXXimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Oh yes, i would like to be the man you use.

Wish I could be the chosen one.....Yummy!img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

thanks all who have replied xxxx I will be looking for someone else shortly once he's recovered from last weekend, he was well and truly stretched!!

He'll have to wear stockings next time I think, the tops will soak some cum up(it was all running down his one thigh! tee hee!