Home > Forums > Gangbang, Orgy, & Groups (Fetishes and Other)

kinky party girl will

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I am married,to a swinging man,he lets me have fun with other men.
I like to see cocks,and play with them,give some good "0". We would love to go to a group party on a Saturday,when I have a weekend free.
So I can drink,look at others,play with a cock or two.In fant i have,at such a party,Some bad boy,slips something into my drinks.I feel sleepy,and lay down to rest.I fall into a deep sleep.A man comes into the bedroom,strips me naked,ties my hands to the sides of the bed,Puts a pillow under my bum,so my legs open wide,and my pussy is to see.
This horny man gives my sleeping body a good licking,and fingering.Then
he invites other men at the party to lick my pussy,photos are taken,and more than 7 men go down on me.Then my kinky bad boy,slides his cock into me,and cums,one by one the other men,do the same,taking photos as they go.My partner comes in,and see,s my naked body,and says to the men,Ok one more hour,and I must take her home,to sleep this off.
Then a girl walks in,and says can i have your wife,my hubbie says,she's not Bi. However she is out of it,so go have fun,the girls hands are all over me,and she licks my wet cum dripping pussy,the men lay her out next to me,and start to gang bang us.I am bent over an armchair,and 4 men take me doggie style,puming cum deep inside my love tubes. Now my partner,cleans my body,puts my nics on,and carries me to our car,and home to bed. When I wake,I have a full satisfied pussy,nice kinky photos,and no need for sex,for weeks to come.img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons023.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons023.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons023.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons005.gif"