Home > Forums > Gangbang, Orgy, & Groups (Fetishes and Other)

Give me big cocks like that

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons023.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons023.gif" I saw on Tv a girl,that at a party had 7 or more men, she says it all happened in a dream like state,and she dont remember the men.She edded up with a baby from it. ME I am on pill,clean,safe,married to a kinky swinger,but never had that kind of luck,the men,not the baby.
What I would give,to be used like that.Given a drink,not know whats in it.
End up sleeping on a bed,have men come in,one by one,and make love to me,while im in that deep sleep. They could tie me to the bed, slide fingers,and their cocks into me,lick my pussy,and one by one shoot hot cum deep into my love tubes.Its that thing,where you dont worry about looks,or cock size,even girls could join in.After all this horny girl would have no knowledge of it,as she carried on sleeping.BUT WOW This girls body would be well satisfied,and what kinky photos she would have,to keep her hot for weeks after. Maybe I will get to be a married deep sleep slut,for a group of kinky bad men.img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Re: Give me big cocks like that

hello there we r four men in the army looking for one girl to use andabbuse u sound like our perfect woman we love older woman, and wud love to have our wicked way with u wud be hapy to wearall the gear uniform etc and mkae ur dream come true, let us know what u think and how you feel about it thanks xximg src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons011.gif"

I wouldnt mind being one of the blokes involved ;]

Hi sounds as if you would like bukake , loads of guys , loads of cum My lady would like to join you check our site img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

I'd love to be one of those men, and can easily get to you from Liverpool.

Get in touch and we can arrange something.

i would be into that....