Home > Forums > Roleplay (Fetishes and Other)

looking for girl, any age, young or old, to be schoolgirl please xxxx

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

looking for girl any age old or young to be young schoolgirl for sir or daddy xx any fem who's turned on by playing young for older man pls contact xxx

im here xxu

where abouts u from and when xx

RE:looking for girl, any age, young or old, to be schoolgirl please xxxx

tv schoolgirl slut in macclesfield looking for a master that likes to administer regular discipline

shropshire fantasy

I'm looking for sexy good looking women or ts to dress up and play out fantasies, school girl, bondage and more, can travel not accomodate.

RE:im here xxu

I'm in Shropshire but will travel where are you

lim looking for a girl with school uniform

i have always fantasised about being seduced by a naughty schoolgirl but in reality there are complications lol!! but as im single and really happy i found this website i hope i'm one email away from achieving this!! i'd prefer a real female with school uniforms and likes a little exhibitionism etc with me on cam, im very funny and friendly and if any relationship develops from it then even better, i will be the sub i suppose, i want to be told what you want me to do and if i don't you tell on me, i love upskirt very much but if you have any ideas i'll be happy to play along too, tvcd would be welcome too as i like to dress up myself but ideally i'd love a fem, so if you're out there please help me lol