Home > Forums > Fetish (Fetishes and Other)

Cuckold Fun

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I know its the main subject of this site but im here to live out a major fantasy ive had for some time and the urges are just getting stronger!

I really badly want to meet a sexy woman who would be willing to be sub for me whilst her hubby is made to listenwatch, initially he will be tied beside the bed, blindfolded whilst i play and pleasure the wife, she will occassionally be told to push her wet pussy into his face on onto his hand or cock but then made to come back to me.

She will be told to take his blindfold off after a little while so he just has to sit and watch us.

The fantasy is much more indepth than this basic detail (ive been thinking about lots!!!) let me know if you'd like to know more and maybe i'll post it here or send the rest direct to any couples that may want to give this a go.

Im more than happy to travel to live this out!!

Re: Cuckold Fun

Anyone?!

Find a girl and I'd be more than happy to be the other male. I am straight but would do anything to be able to watch.

hi send us a message

Hi Hotcouple, im going to upgrade my account soon so we can have a chat, ive looked at your profile and im really interested!!

Sorry Dudez im only looking to meet people in the UK!

Hi how-do-you-do? What exactly are you looking for? Tell me, & I'll see what I can do.

~ Alphonse ~

Thank God for guys like you. It is my absolute fantasy to be the guy blindfolded. I wish my girl was dirtier!! and not so afraid of me being belittled in this way 'cos it gives me the horn! I wish it were possible. Check my profile if you like and mail me

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmimg src="imagesadultemoticons015.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Hi Spunkslut, im loving the name and the profile!

Ive still not got round to joining here yet but i would love to chat when i do, how about it? img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Hi all I'm new on here and hopefully in time find a partner on here. or somewere else. Who likes this to watching me with someone else or join in. mmmmmmmmm As well as us having a normal relationship. If thats poss lol mmmmm