Home > Forums > Fetish (Fetishes and Other)

Insertions, Fisting and Stretching

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

The title pretty much says it all really, i love inerting unusual andor large objects into a sexy wet pussy for mutual pleasure, aswell as fisting and stretching!

I really enjoy seeing a gorgeous wet pussy held nice and wide after using large objects or my fist to make a woman orgasm, i think its the sexiest sight in the world! Especially if the woman is a squirter aswell, thats just sooo horny!

Ive been with one woman before that liked all of the above and was a squirter, she was fantastic but unfortunatly she got a job away so we parted company.

Are there any women out there that enjoy anyall of the above?! if so drop me a line lets see what we can get up to together! either part of a couple or a single woman would be great.

Im happy to travel for fun

Re: Insertions, Fisting and Stretching

i may not be a woman but for a night i could be your fantasy, i love to be fisted streatched and filled full of anything that should not be pushed inside my hole. get in touch if you fancy a go and tell me where when

Hi there maid2please thanks for the offer but i am really looking to persue this with women, its the sight of a sexy pussy fistedstretched that im after most of all.

I wish you lots of luck (and fun!) finding what your after though!

Any ladies out there with experiences to share with us, or even better any that would like to try?

Id love to hear from the ladies that enjoy this............................

maid2please do you wanna be my fantasy for the night?

Hi i like using my stilettos the smooth soft leather and the pointy toe and heel feel so good in my pussy. I've never been fisted but i'm very willing to have a go.

Mmmmm, ive not done that to a sexy woman before, but it sounds great, id love to do that to you!

Id really enjoy helping you explore fisting too, what do you think would you like to try it with me?!

Any other ladies want to share on here?

never fisted any1 but willing to try on anyone willing to let me in xxxxx

never fisted any1 but willing to try on anyone willing to let me in xxxxx

We are very interesting by what you propose and hope to meet you and try all your fantaisies.

love to meet you and explore

hi .i'm new to this forum and would love to have my wishes & Fantasys come true .fisting and stretching allnite long .

I am a mature lady witha big pussy that takes all sorts. I also squirt. In the past have been stretched with vegetables, dildos, tools, fists, bottles, use ur imagination. love to be available for use

hi bigmomma.would love to use you

Do you come sometimes to Malaga?

Contact me

I'm always putting objects in to my
pussy and love having a whol fist put inside me xxxx

RE:Re: Insertions, Fisting and Stretching

Hey Bigmomma, if ever you are in Brighton, let me know so I can have a dirty session with you!

HEY BIG MOMMA YUR DELICIOUSLY DIRTY

RECKON I COULD GET MY HEAD UP YUR PUSSY COS I CAN BREATHE THROUGH MY EARS DOES THAT COUNT AS FISTING???

Fisting

Hi guys people still up for fisting never had it done but one of my fantasies...

Fisting

I'd love to be fisted

RE:Contact me

If any woman is nere Milton Keynes I'm always available to stuff things in your pussy andor your arse. Love fucking a womans pussy with something up her arse.

RE:Insertions, Fisting and Stretching

I can give it a go

Sarah

RE:RE:Insertions, Fisting and Stretching

If ever your in Brighton, Sarah, I would love to do all those dirty things with you.

RE:RE:RE:Insertions, Fisting and Stretching

If any dirty slut is in Brighton, I would love to finger fuck and fist you.

sarah u have one great looking pussy i would love to put my cock in it and fuck it hard .ALEXimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Thanks guys

RE:RE:RE:Insertions, Fisting and Stretching

Hi Sarah
I have some experience of fisting....love to slowly stretch a woman - lots of lube and slowly rotating my hand until it disappears inside

Then build up the rhythm, speed and depth

Only in Blackburn so not far away if you want to try sometime
G xx

RE:RE:RE:RE:Insertions, Fisting and Stretching

i am 18 and mail have pics if u need them i love thiss and would love to be aboul to have a go if enny one is intrested in the bristol ara or is aroned for a day or to i can travol.
i am wiling to let you have some fun as well i dont just take i am up for enthing 2 :) but would love to fist some one and stretch them with random objects the lot and evon my fist

large objects and fisting

I make huge dildo's for my wife and fist her pussy and asshole, its one of the sex acts she taught me,
but it really gets her of, and she can squirt quite far when she is about to orgasm.

RE:RE:RE:RE:Insertions, Fisting and Stretching

hi all - i would love to join in here , if anyone come near the wiltshire area i'd love to play :-)

fist

we both love it in Scotland