Home > Forums > General (Spanish)

looking for daytime fun

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

we are a couple looking to expand our sexual horizons, looking for fun, parties dogging experiences, 3 somes, flashing, exhibitionism, voyeurism.

we are not desperate and wont meet up with just anyone, but if you can convince us that we will enjoy he experience of whatever you have in mind we are open to suggestion and eager to have fun.
pm us.

Re: looking for daytime fun

Hi there,como estas?I am coming to Playa Ventura tomorrow for three weeks to the nudist camp,if you are interested get in touch.My real name is Mick Upton and I,m up for anything except pee,pain,and poo.Perhaps you can make this a holiday I wont forget!!!.Via con dios.Mick.img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Hiya

Gie me a shout on , see how we get on.

Hello both
I think if you check out our profile we will do all those things amd more,
and daytime is fine with us.

hey. how are you? really liked the profile. reply back if interested, u wont regret it ;)

hi im a fit well endowed guy near london. I love all sex and just got into dogging..and adore fucking a girl while her bloke watches me please her..i will never disappoint. X

hi

if your interested get back to me Bxx

we are a couple looking to expand our sexual horizons, looking for fun, parties dogging experiences, 3 somes, flashing, exhibitionism, voyeurism.
Why not look up DD parties, they're held at the end of every month in Caudete, not too far from where you live.
Dirty David has a separate website for them, just google, ddparties

We can highly recommend them as being worth going to!!!

RE:Re: looking for daytime fun

hi id love to see your flashing exploits love to see sum upskirt in a bar or restaurant can you tell me when you are out next

RE:looking for daytime fun

daytime is my favorite time too! why not going together in some of the nice Spas we have around Calpe, especially when the weather is like this - and after enjoying ourselfes at my place?

RE:RE:looking for daytime fun

sounds interesting, please tell us more about the spas