Home > Forums > (UK) Midlands (Instant Action)

Party at my place 20th September

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi Would like to invite 34 couples and single girls to meet for a few drinks, we in a pubrestaurant just outside the town centre and then come back to my place for a few more and..............

If I get enough of a response I will with the permission of couplesladies invite a couple of exceptional males.

I will provide the drinks and a few nibbles, pardon the pun (always have a couple of bottles of champers in the fridge plus the obligatory case of beer, and some wine)

Please get in touch asap to book places. I will give you my number to discuss further.

It will be a great way to meet other like minded people if nothing else?

Re: Party at my place 20th September

Hi buddy

Long time no see.Glad to see you are still having fun.

Dont forget to do the obligitory are they real or false test on the boobies :)

DD

Hehehehehe, you have spoilt my party trick now!!! lol

How the devil are you? Yep still trying to have some fun.

Might have the blonde south coast bi nutter comming up lol. Would be nice to see her. Just waiting for her to confirm.

I think its about time I poped out to see you, don't you think?

James

sure buddy

hop on a plane

we have a big party next saturday, I am sure you can get yerself laid lol

dd

I might just take you up on that. Will have a look at it over the weekend.

I have had a few people asking would they be expected or required to get involved?

My response.........

In no way would anyone forced to do anything they did not want to do.

However I can not say there will not be anyone playing as after all we are all adults. If you have never been to a party why not come along for a drink and it may give you an insight and may, just may give you a bit of pleasure?

You do not have to get involved but you might want to watch or you might want to leave, the choice is up to you?

James

Hi,

I am a 31 good looking single male! We can talk on the phone to understand each other better! Let me know what you think?

S