Home > Forums > Fetish (Fetishes and Other)

Panties!!

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I love panties! Mine females and other cds! Anyone want to swap?

You can buy my panties anytime....msg me for pricingdeals...custom used panties just for you. 

You can buy my panties anytime....msg me for pricingdeals...custom used panties just for you. 

I’d love to buy your dirty panties please message me I am very serious xo

I would happily send you some of my wifes used panties - I have lots of them!  Very happy to receive pictures back of you wanking off in them.  If interested message me.

I'd like to wear panties. Sexy, frilly ones, in front of an audience. No special interest in what happens to them after I take them off, 

I feel better wearing women's panties frilly and silkies the better been doing it for years 247

I would happily wear and wank in her used panties. I would wear them on my face while fucking my arse. 

I love to be dressed in sexy satin panties and lingerie 

Have lots for sale??

I am horny with a panties fetish

Wearing panties is so so sexy and makes my cock so hard

not active now since recent move to Spokane area. I did for years dress completely and many guys said they thought I was a woman. When dressed up. sucking any size cock to completion or bending over for a thorough ass fucking turned me like crazy. Not sure I'll go there now but  like to meet a woman or women who want to dress a guy and have fun with him

I love panties and I'm Eddie