Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Can you help!!!!!

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

There seems to be a big rise in the number of guys that struggle to get a hard on or maintain it long enough to play.

This is not just a single male issue but also a couples issue,where you partner is having fun with the other couple's partner and the other female is left out and your own partner can't play.

We have met with several guys and male half's of couple's only to find the guy can't play because he can't get hard or can't maintain an erection.

I have been let down several times, and it's really making it hard for me to keep within the scene and many other's who i have spoken to are also having this issue and are also thinking about leaving the scene,because of this issue.

Yes it can happen to everyone at some point, no problem, but at least think of the lady your playing with as it could of happened to her several times,So the excuse of it's never happened before it's the best line to use.

Again just because you can't get or maintain an erection doesn't mean you can't show the lady a good time. (Again the males i have had the pleasure of playing with having even extended this courtesy to me)

So i am looking for help in restoring my faith in the scene. If you are a single guy and want to play with me and can get and stay hard long enough to play then drop us a line.

Hubby is more than happy for me to play alone or join in if you'd prefer. Looking to meet up this saturday 20th Sept if possible.

Please make sure you have a facial photo on your profile so i don't waste my time or your's.

Sally x

Re: Can you help!!!!!

would like to meet up...
My profile, unlike some, actually has pictures! lol

Let me no,
and give me a message, and hopefully we can sort something out!

xxxx

And before i get any other messages about this thread. He asked me to play not the other way around.

I didn't grab him and whip his coat off and expect a full up shag there and then.

I also gave him the benefit of not making him feel uncomfortable and would have been happy to soft swap or just watch everyone else in action.

I have been a swinger since i was 18 so know how to act and the do's and don't.

All i am saying is that should this happen to you think about how the lady feels after all it's not her issue and if she is kind enough not to mention it and continue to put effort in then show her a little respect and do the same or at least explain your actions.

I'm a swinger and don't want to have to handle everyone else's issues, I am perfectly up front and wouldn't dream of putting my issues on you.

I'm here to have fun and meet like minded adults.

I'm a grown women and can also handle being rejected.

Sally x

Hi Sally, we know exactly what you're talking about, it's one of the biggest drawbacks on the swinger scene.

As I have mentioned in another thread, 95% of the dozens of guys we've met have been unable to perform.

LOL, it happened to me once, but on that day we hadn't planned anything, so I drank too much and got brewer's droop.

Lucky ladies don't have to get an erection to shag, us poor buggers do and it isn't always possible.

It's easy enough for most guys to get wood when they feel like it, but when confronted with the chance of getting laid, many guys just bottle out.

Hi there
Just to let you know this has happen to me but I have all ways kept playing with the lady. Now i all was take a little blue pill. it keeps me going all night and have had some very happy ladys.
Regards Dave

Hi Sally,

I get this problem regularly as well. I think in our case it's because Kev is very large down below, and when the other guy sees what his wife is getting he feels a bit inadequate. Still, at least I get to take Kev home with me for my share!!!

Jane XXX

Hi Jane

Thanks for your reply, I have to agree with you. Shame tho as it sort of spoils things.

I have a meet arranged for this weekend, with a couple so fingers crossed it goes ok.

best wishes

Sally x

ive got a lovely hard cock for u but it is only 6 inches if thats good enough then get back to me

Hi guys,

Read your post and found it very interesting. I would like to think that i am able to help you out. I am a young very horny guy who absolutely loves sex.

I have photos on my profile and i am very interested in meeting up with you.

I hope to hear from u soon.

xx