Home > Forums > (UK) Midlands (Instant Action)

women looking for satisfaction midlands area,

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

pm me if you think you can statisfy me, i love to talk dirty, dress up in the hottest underwear, im very new hear and new to this kind of thing, but after reading alot of posts and profiles i can see there are alot of like minded people here, and i may just get what i want !! pm me and we can talk about how you would propse to make me cum hard, over your face hopefully, i love it when someon goes down on me

Re: women looking for satisfaction midlands area,

hey babe i'm stuart 34 from the mids. i'm slim fit toned with lots of energy and even more stamina. i would love to please u and help satisfie ur sexual desires.. please get back in touch xxximg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Yes I can satisfy you. Please feel free to contact me.img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Hi
i am just what you are looking for,i will make you beg for more and moe after i have given you a good seeing too,into oral and anythingthat you like,cme on you know you want me.img src="imagesadultemoticons022.gif"

HI i would love for you to come over my face. I am 6ft 3" tall with broad shoulders and a slim waist, 41yrs old and can breathe through my ears. I love to lick pussy and will quite happilly spend hours using my large hands to fill you up and caress your g spot while lapping at your nub. mail me i guarantee you wouldnt be disappointed.img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Hi there. Baby you can sit on my face,come over my face, piss in my mouth, shag my ass, whatever you like. I am a strong ex martial artist who will satisfy you completly. Mail contact details please, please, please,img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

welll when a lady wants to cum and hard at that it dosent matter what size dick you got its all down to the teasing technique that lasts for ages then results in a nice juicy mouthful get in touch pet love to tease and please for ages

Hi if you fancy a chat email me so we can sort something out.

well guys seems like either all of you are shy,
or your not interested in some sexy fun ??

pm me and im happy to pass on my contact details to interested men,
as im not sure anyone here has the guts to do more than talk ???

xx penny

hey babe would love to do play with your body and come all over you mail me

Hi,
I'd definately be interested in meeting you and I'm sure we'd have a very good time. Hope to hear from you soon

wow you sound interesting and i love bbw fancy a chat Jxx

Hello seximg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" ypig
Thanks for the wink you sound like you're up for a bit of adult fun if that's the case I am more than willing to visit you on my bike dressed in full leather for fun and games I run my own business and can normally get some free time on Mon, Wed and Fri afternoons so what are your likes dislikes in bed I am into most things but really like oral I am a good stayer and a quick repeater so should be able to do you some good. hope this intrigues you if so drop me a line with some photos and I will return same to you
Ps I don't have to come on my bike or in leathers but it can be fun

im intested , i am very open minded into loads of stuff, will garantee a good fuck and plenty of plesaure baby.img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

get intouch!!!

hi u ok then daz.where u from

hi u ok then.i live leicester and i know that area.daz