Home > Forums > Looking for Meets Now (CD / Trans)

Have you ever done it standing up ,with your stockings and thongs on .....

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

.Then his cum runs out and soaks the thongs and sussies and stockings and dries all stiff and stink?
Well img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" if you take them off beforehand ,the cum runs all the way down the backs of your bare legs and afterwards they go all smelly and sticky...mmmmmmmmmmimg src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Re: Have you ever done it standing up ,with your stockings and thongs on .....

no but i have had it on my belly and felt it run round my shaved cock and balls and almost to my asshole if your lying on the floor all the way then you can push 2 fingers up yourselfimg src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" and feell it slide inside youimg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

.....img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" mmm upit423, perhaps we could sip each other's cum some time?img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

would realy love to sip your cum or even feel it squirt up me then squirt mine up you then we can lick it out of each others assholes

img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons005.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons005.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

i dress as a sexy nurse, would luv my uniform all wet & sticky, i am in liverpool if U R interested