Home > Forums > (UK) South East (Instant Action)

Essex couple looking for COUPLE

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

first time couple here looking to watch and be watched by another couple or a group in essex if anyone can help us out please send me a message, we will not swap we would just like to watch at first she is 26 medium build he is 35 athletic build both considered good looking please drop us a line if you are a couple that can help us out
thank you

Re: Essex couple looking for COUPLE

Are there no essex couples who would like to help us out ??

hi maybe after the same thing as we are new to this
we are in leigh on sea and would like to miss some of the pitfalls just slowly gain info on the scene

hi mark,
thanks for your reply mark we are very interested to know more about you so please feel free to message us

Just an update on our add, if there are any clubs in essex where it is possible to come a watch the fun also please get in touch, we are both very keen to do this as soon as possible many thanks

yeah i will be able to help you out have a partner, 37 yo, absolute slut you will love it. please contact me

Just an update on our add, if there are any clubs in essex where it is possible to come a watch the fun also please get in touch, we are both very keen to do this as soon as possible many thanks

why not pop along and see s here at destiny sx Rainham essex
have our studulike from thursday 2nd oct
see events pages

We are still looking for a couple who would like to watch us having fun and for us to watch you same room fun, we are very genuine and would like to try and sort something out in the next few weeks, are there any genuine couples who would like to meet up with a genuine friendly couple looking for same room fun.
thanks again
p and n

We are still looking and hoping to find a couple that would like same room fun with us, but as of yet have not been succesful are there any couples in essex that would like us to watch you and for you to watch us playing in the same room, i now have pics which i can send via msn same name as email please add us but please be genuine, we are both so horny at the thought of doing this and would like to try something in the next few weeks
p and n img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"