Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Strap-ons anybody prepared to offer buying tips

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi

I am interested in purchasing a strap-on in the near future and was hoping that some one may be able to give some guidance on things like harness designs work amd which don't.

I would also be very interested in any warnings about particularly poor products to avoid.

Cheers.

Re: Strap-ons anybody prepared to offer buying tips

Hi, most strap-ons are no problem you just ned to make sure it's a secure fit and use wiith plenty of lube... My wife and I use strap-ons on a regular basis and often improvise with other objects such as large firm carrotts, cucumbers etc, with a little imagination you can make a fruit or veg strap-on very simply, much cheeper too. It's also make shopping fun choosing fruit at at the supermarket for sexual encounters, ignore the stange looks you may get!! Try it. Good luck. CALSHOT xx

Re: Strap-ons anybody prepared to offer buying tips

Hiya

Why do you want a strap on???

Only ask this as this plays a bit part in the type of strap on you purchase.

There are several different straps on available to purchase ranging from the cheap to the very expensive ones.

The first strap on purchased was one made by Doc Johnson. The vac-u-lock system.

It's a good strap as it's leather and lasts forever, also if you want to change the attachments you can just simply purchase a new dildo for it rather than having to purchase the whole thing again.

Vac-u-loc have many different dildos that can be used. In fact i have just purchased a new strap on for taking to clubs which is another vac-u-loc one just made of PVC so smaller and with a smaller attachment.

They have ones from about £20 up to £100+ so the range is great.

I find it better to have a the choice as some people like different things so no point wading in with a 10" strap on that nice and wide and the person turning you down. Again too small and you might like to use it on your partner but then it might not be good for playing with a female friend.

have a look at the online shop as they sell the vac-u-loc system and also have attachments etc just for playing with your bloke.

Hope this helps and have fun most of all.

Best wishes
Sally & Iain x