Home > Forums > Looking for Meets Now (CD / Trans)

hi im a wirral based cdtv new to this site ...

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

hello im alice from the wirral living in birkenhead area, i am looking to see weather their are any genuin guys or other tv's who like to play with a passive (bottom) girly went dressed ?
im 12 12 st, size 12, 5ft7 with out heels, blond haired, and smooth, i can accommodate and have safe parking outside my flat ..
any geneuin offers around xxxx ?
alice xx

img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Re: hi im a wirral based cdtv new to this site ...

hi i am passing the area on the night of the 24th if intrested i am game for anything. if intrested drop me a line with a phone number and i will call you to arrange a meet
looking forward to some fun

drop me a line and able to meet up anytime

Hiya hun, I'm on Wirral too. Could do with some fun.

Rodina xx

Hello everyone. Im new on this site as well. Im looking 4 a man, woman, crossdressing people or couples with bi man or witch likes to wear a women clothes. Sponsoring only.
Please, dont think that im a whore or bitch. IM NOT.

I'd really love to run my tongue right up those lovely long legs and see what i can find......would love to maybe dress up to x

Really love to to see if its possible we could meet, love to try you out and run my tongue up those lovely long legs and see how high up they go....might even try some sexy clothes on myself

Hi gorgeous, I can make it 2nite! Ximg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

just say when and where i will be there!!

Hi their

My names Tom I am from Liverpool check out my profile, I would love meet up some time.

You looked gorgeous on you profile picture.

I have private photos if you would like to see them just ask.

Hope to hear from you soon x x

hi i am new how long you been a cd

hi im nicky,live in crosby but know across the water well as i worked there just joined this site,but saw your message and thought to myself she sounds nice please contact me i could come to u or if youd like a day out in crosby u can come to mine after a drink or somethingimg src="imagesadultemoticons019.gif" love vicky

hi im nicky,live in crosby but know across the water well as i worked there just joined this site,but saw your message and thought to myself she sounds nice please contact me i could come to u or if youd like a day out in crosby u can come to mine after a drink or somethingimg src="imagesadultemoticons019.gif" love vicky

RE:hi im a wirral based cdtv new to this site ...

Fancy sitting astride a Throbbing Hard cock in Warrington.I am good looking boy has his own place & up to screw day or night..

RE:hi im a wirral based cdtv new to this site ...

hi wirral bi luvs all things dressy if your up for fun and wish to chat a little before drop us a line Thanks