Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Do couples and single Ladies who wltm Guys exist?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Im having the same problem of people no replying to mails sent. I do consider myself a genuine guy and just looking for some nsa fun.Maybe im too old?

Re: Do couples and single Ladies who wltm Guys exist?

I have often wondered the same thing. Then again, perhaps ladies want 24 year olds, althetic, blond hair, blue eyes, six pack, 12 inch dick, can screw all night and cum a bucket full! Or am I just being bitter cause no-one loves me? lol! Guess we men are in the majority so the ladies have all the choice - there will be someone on here that is interested, just a matter of being in the right place at the right time, I guess.

yes we do exist
but there seem to be more single guys than couples
we have had lots of single guys email us and have arranged to meet some of them and to have me enjoy them
but then also had to send mails to others saying hi and thanks but have enough interest at the moment sorry and wish them luck

img src="imagesadultemoticons005.gif"
guess maybe some get lucky and some dont

Of course they exist. Dont get down. Here is one but wont b ready for a month or so so watch this space x

img src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif"

I'm watching, I'm watching!!!!

Piett

img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif"

So who's going to be the lucky ones!!!!

Piett

were a couple n were always lookin fa singly guys ta cum have fun..its always best ta send a pic fa a response as lots dont ... other than that it depends how the mood takes !!

We were always looking to meet single guys but were CONSTANTLY being let down. We would arrange to meet and then get a message half an hour before hand cancelling. Now we steer well clear of single guys. It seems to be your unreliable colleagues who have put everyone off!!

Hi jonmarc,

How about asking them to send a deposit, refundable when they turn up? LOL.
We have partly solved the problem of the guys who don't turn up by arranging to meet them the first time at a swingers club, so if they don't arrive, we get to have fun anyway!

Jose & Gloria

Im a single girl who is just looking for fun. Someone to enjoy all night and leave in the morning. So I definately exist

HI, I am single and I too have many messages unanswered. I fully understand that most "single " guys are just looking for a free "shag".
However like myself their are men who sexually enjoy couples company.
I love the erotic situation of being with a couple and I myself am more concerned with the couples needs than myown. I adore to help with fantasies and if required will just watch, which is what some people like,
to be exhibitionist in safety. So what I ask is to try to tar us all with the same brush and if you feel some one is genuine please reply only if to say no thanks. I for one NEVER fail to answer even someone who is totally unsuitable. Most swingers I have met are nice people who just love sex.........not perverts as the media would like to portray us...so at
least let us prove to each other that we can be caring.

lotsalove from BIGTATTOO
P.S. I would love to here from all of you....be happy..be horny
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi fifilafemme.

Your profile says you're looking for Couples, so us single guys would assume you didn't want to hear from us. If you want MFF, why not look for both Male and Female members instead - that way we both get to play :-)

C'mon girls, I'm here too....

im sure you ladies exist , just so many trappings on the internet that claim to be true and are falsexxxxxxx ill findimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" s ya girls sooner or later lol

One thing that I find a bit annoying is that I write a polite, respectful email to people (with pics), but never hear anything in return. I appreciate some people will get bucket loads of emails, but a courteous thanks but no thanks would be much appreciated, even if to ensure I don't mail them again.

i always reply even to non matches and always with more than the standard thanks but no thanks

what iv had with a couple of people though, is that il keep getting emails from them (and one even kept sending the same email) and theyl ask for pics
and the ones who did this (only 4single men) had no pic on profile and no pics in private media, il reply again with a pic but then if get any more emails the same i then ignore them

i dont log in everyday but at least 3xs a week il come in and check and reply, i only set up the auto answer thingy when we go on holiday otherwise i think the personnal touch is better

your picture is making me wanna come in my knickers

yes we do!!!!!!!!

but we keep getting mail from guys miles away up north!!!!!!!!!!

would feel bad 4 em coming all this way and us taking an instant dislike to them!!!!!!!

and when we do arrange a meet most of the guys turn into cowards and back out!!!!!!!!

all the excuses!!!!!!!!!!!

2`s

men women and couples all seem to have their faults which then make it hard for people on here who are keen and willing
its pure hunting season
iv found most people do reply to emails and it isnt hard to click on the "thanks but no thanks" bog standard reply

good luck our time will cum and so will we

i want ur pussyimg src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif"

As a ,arried bloke looking for fun outside of home life I often get rejected No supprise there but I beleive there must be a couple out there who would take a risk and have fun with me or life isn't worth it

ok, as we are not premium members we can't see the last few posts yet, but we exist, we look for genuinly Bi males and females. We try to answer all emails or contacts though sometimes we will admit to being a bit on the slow side.
Our problem is being too far north for most people that are open enough on their profiles, it is a small community up here, personally we don't mind, but others do about who might find out.
We have had a couple of successful meets with single guys, and hopefully another one soon so keep trying guys, everyone has different tastes, if you are not to our taste you will be to someone else img src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif"

i know what u mean ive replyed to single ladies and i get thanks but no thanks. either they want it or they dont. im in the southwest and havent had any luck with single ladies on this site yet, but i live in hope. :)

img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" they do but dont log on to swingers web sites they normaly go to night clubs and all u have to do is buy them a drink and make them feel good

img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons003.gif"