Home > Forums > Fetish (Fetishes and Other)

Fisting

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I would love for someone to take their time and stretch my hole. One fist then two hands then hopefully two fists. 

Hey mate, it's not easy finding people into fisting. Same issue in Australia and especially the area I live it. I'm an avid bottom, and love to top too.

I've never found someone to fist me, so I use a fisting dildo by Doc Johnson. I can get high and enjoy a nice aggressive fisting session on my own. I would love to do it with someone, but then I wouldn't be the Solitaryazman

its not easy in UK either , most men are terrified of me when I say I want my pussy fisted , where are all the kinky men ? 

i love to fist!! very hot,erotic and intimate to have my hand inside a woman.

Fisting its fantastic all your body melt its better than sex , i have fisted and womens and mens ,and i was fisted from females and mens .

its not easy in UK either , most men are terrified of me when I say I want my pussy fisted , where are all the kinky men ? 
     If you really want to experience a good fishing I love to stretch you wide  ??

I fantasise about been fisted but I think it is probably in its development in the uk. I am just starting to learn to train my ass slowly building up. looking for inexperienced person in or near bristol uk 

i like giving but now i wanna receive too

I am more than ready and exited about a man pushing his whole fist inside my pussy and fucking me with it. I may need to be a little drunk and giggly to relax me and then I am completely open to you.

as a kinky granny I have fisted and been fisted a lot and love the felling of a vagina contracting in orgasum and crush your hand??

I love being fisted and have been plenty of times

Personally, I love giving and receiving. It does freak people out though. Getting them to believe that I actually want to be fisted is a struggle sometimes, and those who do want to be fisted are quite often too scared to try. It’s tricky.