Home > Forums > Bukkake (Fetishes and Other)

Bukkake party

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Are there any guys around Manchester area who would be genuinely interested in participating in a bukkake with a trans female? i would like to arrange a party sometime but would need at least 15 guys, preferably more, to cum all over me.

oh yes please

Just need a few more interested

Yes me 

yes intrested

Yea sign me up

I'm up for iy

I'm up for it should say

I would love to be involved in this! Are you still arranging the party?

I'd be happy to join in

LOVE TO BUT TOO FAR

I'd gladly join in 

Trans fem.  isn’t that just another multipl version of twisted sick creepy Xseries dressing fag with no identity wearing 1970s lingerie 

Could you count me in

I would like to throw a Bukkake Party and perform a Group Suck off for Multiple Men. I need to get some people interested in Joining and be a cum donor for me. Only serious people should contact me - please be discreet and clean & disease free - I want my face covered and my mouth full for a good picture of me in that state. Big cumers to the front of the line LOL- Once I have enough Guys to participate -or women or TS - I will set a date and get a room for the Party. Please be within 75 miles of Mt Sterling KY which is 35 miles east of Lexington.  will also do one on ones with Guys I like and can host at my home weekday mornings and early afternoons.  Lets have Fun and Party and cum all over my face - Jim Here

I'm very interested. You can count me in!??

I'm very interested. Count me in!

Very interested 

I'd be happy to join in