Home > Forums > Europe (All) (Instant Action)

France - W Coast, Central, down to Northern Spain 2508 610

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

France 25th August for 6 weeks! Touring down West Coast, and central France in motorhome. Might even make it down to Northern Spain. So anywhere from Calais to the Pyrennes. 6 weeks of relaxation..want to meet and make our van rock? if so mail us now. Also looking for good naturist campsites, and the best wine festivals, any suggestions? Sorry no single guys, just couples please! Mail us with your photos (ours by return)

Re: France - W Coast, Central, down to Northern Spain 2508 610

hi there,

Read your profile and understand your policy on single males.

I am a single male and just wanted to say that if you are passing through Central France, Limousin, Creuse, in between Gueret- Monlucon and heading down the RN145 to the south of france and beyond, you are more than welcome to drop in to recharge the batteries on your van. I am not looking to impose on your space and would only like to have a chat to fellow swingers. No worries if you don't just enjoy your trip and have fun.

Phil

Re: France - W Coast, Central, down to Northern Spain 2508 610

oops forgot to mention that there is a naturist site not far away frome where i am. It is outside Boussac and from what i have been told it is very good. The dutch like it as there is loads of them visiting the area.

If you want more details then see profile for contact info.

Good luck on your trip.