Home > Forums > (UK) East Midlands (Instant Action)

need genuine regular fckbud kettering

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

under 30 ornie 247 and available wkds n picsimg src="imagesadultemoticons012.gif"

Re: need genuine regular fckbud kettering

Hi genuine male from northampton here can i help xx

hi horsie girl from mkt harboro looking for meets x

Genuine 26 year old male from Northampton. Always horny! All the time! Let me know if I can help

hi there

so do i

contact me

steve

is a cple with bifem from peterborough anygood.
xxx

Hi,

I'm from that side of Leicestershire so can meet up no problem. Just looking for someone to have sexual fun with a bit of excitement. Attractive and decent body, so get back in touch if you fancy talking further

HI,
I live north of you in Leeds but like to play around ion the LeicsNotts area as well as Yorks. The photos on the site are genuine and of us. Iwe are looking for a long-term fuck buddy to join us in sexual adventures.
How about it?
XX

I am genine and looking for some fun on regular basis myself.
Ging on hols shortly but if you like email me and I will reply to you on my return.

Nick xx

Hey Joely, new to this and looking for discreet fun and adventurous times, i ive in leicester, drop me a line if you want...

in the thrapston area. please email if i can assist!

hi there well if you can't get anyone under 30 to fit the bill maybe a 39 yr guys can assist you especially when he is in Corby!!!

hope you find your man

xx

Hi

I am in Kettering.
Please contact me for further information.

CockRock x

Hi there,

I am new on the scene and would love to hear from you as you sound fantastic. I live near market harborough. ost of energy and experience I am a bit oder than you mention But I am a long stayer with lots of energy and experience

Cheers

Yes, count me in. I`m a young guy, ready for action.img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"