Home > Forums > (UK) East Midlands (Instant Action)

very rude at work

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

ever fancied calling someone up youve never met and telling them ever sexual fantasy, call me at work any time in the day i would love to hear your fantasies, it may even result in us acting them out for real, if it gets me hot enough in front of my customers mMMmm xxx penny
leicstershire
xx

Re: very rude at work

Hi,

I the bloke by the way!

I have a fantasy, or is it a fetish. I like to dress a woman in a pair of white panties and then see her pee through them, until they turn yellow under the flow.

I love to feel them as well and sense the urine dripping over my fingers.

Dirty of what???

I was speaking to someone recently who told me that she used to pee through her panties over her former partners mouth while he sucked on her clit. It alwasy made her cum she told me.

By the way I am coming up to the Leicester area on Monday 18th August so if there is any chance of a meet later in the day that would be good.

Love

Allan

Hi its Allan again

I have just looked at your profile and I know Asby de la Zouche very well.

I often have coffee in the Tudpr Tea rooms or at the one opposite Is it No. 69 (!!)?

So if you are for a meeting I can arrange to meet you in a pub or somewhere of your choice.

Love

Allan

all private mesages sent to me gets my number i only want calls in the day time, so its me who answers the phone,

love the idea of my customers not knowing whats going on !!!!

would love your number
img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

whats u number and see if i make u wet?
mike

hi penny, id love to call you at work and talk dirty to you,

hiya penny

how are you?
i would love to call you at work.
whats your number??

Ian
x

Hi Penny,

I'll make you very very wet.

i have had a lot of fun camming and emailing and phoning whilest at work. Had a lawyer friend who set cam up under her desk. Was so horney watching her cam for me with colleagues and clients in her office. I had her skirt around her waist at one point, lol

Hi email me

well u guys have got me all excited now look forward to hearing your desires xx

penny read my profile carefully - i will look forward to hearing from you

Hi babe. I work outdoors and always feel horny so i'd love your number.-please!

I would love to make you wet. I get my kicks out off girls daring me to take pictures in risky places.

Spend the whole day with a stiffy.

Message me baby.

Hi penny you waring wet underware let see how it gets you having a full g-spot orgasm in them love help nsa fun only

Hi Penny,

Would love to call you at work and make you wet. Plse let me have your number and I'll maake that call...

Thanks x