Home > Forums > Bukkake (Fetishes and Other)

Heavy Loads Wanted for Weekend Parties!

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi guys

I am a busty, cuddly blonde, 30s, looking for genuine volume and distance shooters to bukakke me in front of hubby. Love playing the tart in front of a group and being the centre of attention. We can host upto 20 in living room. Prefer weekend afternoons. We are in central London. Jenny, xxx

Re: Heavy Loads Wanted for Weekend Parties!

hi
can u add me am intersted
cu
thanks

Im very keen to shoot a huge load over you. Would really appreciate an invite, i will be there. Thanks, tom

Hi,

Heavy cummer for your pleasure. Count me in.

Jonathan.

Hi,

Would love to join in. Please keep me updated with your dates and plans!

Hi Jonathan

We are in the Euston St area. Jenny loves to watch guys splash over her whole body, so she's only interested in guys who can give her lots of volume and shoot over distance. That's her fetish. She has several regulars already, so we will have to limit numbers to around 20. Whereabouts are you? We plan a weekend party (probably saturday afternoon, 4-6pm). Would that suit? By the way, there is no full sex involved. Jenny and Rick.

Hi Tom

Jenny is very aroused by lots of cum on her body, so she's only interested in guys who can give produce in really copious amounts, preferably over distance. How do you rate yourself? We are in the Euston area. We are planning a Saturday afternoon session (4-6pm). We do this in the living room using a plastic sheet on the floor, so we will have to limit numbers to around 20. Jenny and Rick.

Hi, we would like to enter the scene, any chance of email correspondence?

I can shed a huge load over nearly a meter, i would say, and i can repeat the trick again very shortly after, especially for someone that hot looking with huge tits. Any good?

Well hung, big load and can shoot distance.
Love big tits so yr lady is perfect target.
Let me know when youre partying next.
Jamie.

hi
would love to join in....please add me

Hi

Jenny would welcome another female into the cum scene. Would you consider a "two-girl" show perhaps? Rick and Jen. Pm us.

Hi would love to come. I can cum loads and from distance. can i have an invite

Hi jenny would love to join. I'm a heavy cummer and can shoot from distance.

Hi I am a guy mid 40's med build polite, know the rules. I am not a distance shooter but boy do I have volume! interested in your next bukkake get together please let me know when and where, btw you got it all going on girl you tick my boxes on both accounts large tits and a bukkake lover OMG

Thanks

Clive

Hi don't know if the post is old but please add me to your list for your next Bukkake event

You tick both my boxes! you are pretty with massive tits and you like Bukkake! You got it going on girl!

Thanks

Clive

Hi if this party is still on count me as a definate your girlfriend has it all massive tits, looks and she is willing to take copious amounts of my baby batter over her body and face

You got it going on!

How can we tie up?

Hi if this party is still on count me as a definate your girlfriend has it all massive tits, looks and she is willing to take copious amounts of my baby batter over her body and face

You got it going on!

How can we tie up?

Hi
Im free most weekend can shoot upto 4 feet if intreste demail me and we can meet up

Still interested!!

Heavy cummer - London based too - would love to join in and make my contribution!

Heavy cummer - London based too - would love to join in and make my contribution!

am interested please tell me date am a single male

Love to join in, can squirt a fair distance...

hi I'm in n1 I'd love to be involved just let me know when
and where cheers

Hi Jenny

Still have the party? Im interested

hi there,
if your having another party would like to be considered, am a good shooter, and repeater
regards
john

hi, very heavy cummer and i can shoot far tooo!!!! message me with details
x

Hi I would love to cum to one of your parties I am free most weekend. Drop me an email if you are interested. I sent you a flirt and you can reply on that.

Thanks

Oa

count me in, this sounds like real fun!

Hi Jenny. Still looking for men to spunk on you? I'd love to join in. Must admit, at 45, don't cum quite as much or as far, as I did, but looking at your pic, I reckon such a good looking girl could get the best out of me! Would love to see you covered in cum. Think you're lovely. Hope to have the chance to shoot my load on your face, but if not, certainly hope you have a good time. xx.