Home > Forums > Fetish (Fetishes and Other)

FeetToesShoesBootsTightsPantyhose

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Ive had a foot fetish since I can remember and love everything that goes along with it....shoespantyhose etc. Looking to have my first foot fetish experience as its driving me mad. Looking for fems or couples....willing to travel anywhere in UK. Anybody interested let me know

thanks

Re: FeetToesShoesBootsTightsPantyhose

Pretty common from what i've heard but not a real chance of me finding someone into it thats local living in nrth scotland lol...nevermind

Re: FeetToesShoesBootsTightsPantyhose

yeah its not that common up here unfortunatly

Southampton feet

Hi there, would you be interested in worshipping my girls feet, were in Southmapton and would love to hear from foot slaves.

RE:Southampton feet

Mail me id love to chat somemore about worshipping your girls feet!

RE:FeetToesShoesBootsTightsPantyhose

Hi

I am always happy to help out

sarah

RE:RE:FeetToesShoesBootsTightsPantyhose

Mailed

RE:FeetToesShoesBootsTightsPantyhose

If you still need an option, I'd be happy to give you my feet for the night :)
LJ

Thats quite an offer! ;)...mailed

If you still need an option, I'd be happy to give you my feet for the night :)LJ

i know this is going to sound epicly stupid but i dont for the life of me know how to post a forum message can somebody please tell me how i do this

southampton submissive male

i live in southampton im male 20 years old want to get into bdsm and meet like minded female dominants ive got a worrying sexual curiosity for being a sissy slave check out my profile to see what im about.

southampton fetish male

im a male sub 20 years old want to meet a like minded dominant female check my profile to see what im about im into being made into a sissy or anything like that

RE:Southampton feet

hey id love to worship ur girls feet

big labia

i have fetish for big labia minora it does drive me mad i love eating and licking on them they just make me mad

labia minora

i have a fetish for big labia minora it does make me crazy for it i love to eat it women with big labias drive me wild
cheers