Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Huge penis? More magazine will pay £200 for anonymous interview

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

More magazine is looking for a man IN HIS 20s who has a very large penis and who would be willing to talk frankly and in detail about what it's like to have an extra-large manhood. The good things - and the bad things.

This would be a phone interview, and it would be published ANONYMOUSLY - we would change your name for the article.

The interview will last approximately 20-30 minutes, for which we will pay £200.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, PLEASE MESSAGE ASAP WITH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
- size of your penis (in inches)
- the best thing about having a big penis
- the worst thing about having a big penis
- a couple of sentences on your most interesting penis-related incident

Re: Huge penis? More magazine will pay £200 for anonymous interview

Seriously, £200 for an anonymous phone interview on the size of your extra-large penis. Could there BE an easier way to make a quick buck?

So, who's game?

Emily - I would love to help you out. i would love to pick up £200 for a brief interview....but then again i would love to have an extra large penis

sorry

Seriously, £200 for an anonymous phone interview on the size of your extra-large penis. Could there BE an easier way to make a quick buck?

So, who's game?

i would love to help emily, i would love to get £200 for a few minutes work...but then again i would love to have an extra large penis!

Fuckin Hell!
That's going to open the flood gates cos there's not a single solitary bloke on this site with a small tadger.
Why not keep it real and ask some of the ladies to recount their experiences of men with big knobs? You'll get the truth then.
A phone interview for £200 and no pictures needed as proof? And you remain anonymous?
There's a catch surely?

You don't have to shake it when you've had a piss...you just kick the end of it.
I can't wear speedos
One day whilst out walking I saw a puppy drowning. I whipped out my todger and hurled it into the lake thereby allowing the puppy to use it as a rope and scramble to safety.

Please make the cheque payable to Ivor Biggun

You don't have to shake it when you've had a piss...you just kick the end of it.
I can't wear speedos
One day whilst out walking I saw a puppy drowning. I whipped out my todger and hurled it into the lake thereby allowing the puppy to use it as a rope and scramble to safety.

Please make the cheque payable to Ivor Biggun

pmsl

Fuckin Hell!
That's going to open the flood gates cos there's not a single solitary bloke on this site with a small tadger.

As one who falls a fraction short of the apparent absolute minimum site average of 9 inches in length, I suppose I shall just have to bear my disgrace, unless....hmmm.....seeing as I'm in my 40's and Emily20080 is looking for a man in his 20's, perchance I might be allowed to increase my size in direct proportion according to this ratio? In which case my tadger is rendered a "seasonally-adjusted" 17 inches long - wahey, and mayhap I can keep my profile on display and "live with the shame" after all!

Seriously - "to whom it may concern" as the expression goes - does it just not occur to you that the truth will out in more ways than one as soon as you drop your pants for anyone who agrees to meet you? Following which your meet will no doubt start wondering what else you've lied about!

"to whom it may concern"

P.S. I would just like to make it crystal clear that, regardless of my having quoted him, the "whom" above in NO way refers to Donatello - we may have our disagreements, but the amount of bullshit on this site re: manhood size (along with various other) claims on profiles is not the source of any of them.