Home > Forums > (UK) Midlands (Instant Action)

invitation

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

An invite is offered to a male we, who can accomadate myself, my partner and her bi fem pal. Both gals have big boobs and are attractive.
We meet up evry other friday night as a threesum, but they wear me out and i need help.lol. A drink first to break the ice.
Not looking for models or hardened swingers just nice guys.
If you can help and have pics to prove(face pic too plz) then get in touch for long term fun!
M , M & J X

Re: invitation

Hi, I'm a single 31yr old guy. I live in leeds but work as a sales rep in the west midlands and regularly stay in hotels in and around the birmingham area. I'd love to meet up with you and your partner along with her bi friend for some fun while i'm there. I'd be happy to accomodate you at my hotel. I have face and body pics on my profile.

I am a 22 yr male, who has uni room and accomodation in lesta, more than willing to accomodate, and really wanting to join in on the fun and games...

please message me back

Rav
xx

Hi there, I'm available this Saturday if you require anyone. Pic available on here if you send me a message. My handle on AFF is heavytitlover so that explais my interest!!

I'm 6' tall slim str8 black male in Bham and would love to have you all round to my place for some good fun.