Home > Forums > Roleplay (Fetishes and Other)

Mutual consentualrape fantasy ...

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hello ladies....have you ever had the fantsy of being totally taken control of by a fit young stud, overpowered and dominated to be used like a sex toy...

If you have then why make it a reality...I've had this fantasy for years...and I really wanna find someone who wants to live it out...a mutual consentualrape fantasy any takers...

Alfie

Re: Mutual consentualrape fantasy ...

hi. this is sues hubby, Its been my fantasy to see my wife taken by NOTHER GUY,, I have set her up a few times and the guys have had a great time, she likes a man to take control, she does not like to know what happening untill it happens,

I love to be taken hard and used by one or more dirtry horny men, strapped down, tools, fruit, veg, cock tongues, fingers, called names

I love to be taken hard and used by one or more dirtry horny men, strapped down, tools, fruit, veg, cock tongues, fingers, called names

hi bigmomma

i saw this post of your and this too has been one of my fantasy's for a long time, and to know that i could use toys , fruit, veg, tongues etc etc, well that just makes it all the better!
fuck i'm getting hard now just thinking of this!!

pls pls pls get intouch with me. i'm not a premium member, so can't message you direct but, my no. is on my profile!!

c