Home > Forums > Gangbang, Orgy, & Groups (Fetishes and Other)

Hotel Fun

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 27.09.2008 Date END: 28.09.2008 Hello fellow swingers...
Looking for couples and single ladies for hotel fun... I will cover the cost if you are genuine...
Please post me back and we can arrange a great Gang Bang !

Re: Hotel Fun

Hi, we are very new to the scene.

Silly question, but would it be just you at the hotel or would there be any other females there? As we would love to meet and have fun with another couple.

Nobody else has replied.. this is what im trying to arrange but most people on this site are not interested... im sure 95% are not genuine...

Shame really.....

love to come and have funimg src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

How interested are you... message me x

Hi

I travel around the UK and Europe and stay in hotels. What is the best forum to leave messages on my next location? Do some other travellers leave this sort of info in a forum?

hi, what area are you staying in?

Re: Airport Fun

You are several thousand miles away, but she would love to fuck your hot slim hairless dick in a big american way. She is a hot 5'2" 110bls, likes it naked, bareback, sweety, & nasty. Dog style is her favorite. We are the same age..old (52) and have been swing on and off since 75...I love watching her fucking. We are both slim, no tattos, both dark haied. She has grey eyes, and keeps them wide open, just like her pussy. She is Gymnasitic....

is party still going ahead?